Concavexe® angled stretched canvas
Concavexe® is an angled sretched canvas with a French-made solid wood frame, a Master Toiles® innovation to add style to your creations.
A worldwide exclusive creation by Master Toiles®
Watch your creativity grow with Concavexe®, 240 references are available.
An original stretched canvas manufactured with high-end materials.
Features and advantages of the angled canvas
With Concavexe® angled canvas, art takes a new dimension : optical effect, enhanced sense of depth. This type of canvas with concave and convex angles can be placed on a flat surface or a corner.
Available in our online catalogue :
- 120 concave references, with symetrical formats from 30/100cm(50+50) to 80/160cm(80+80) and asymetrical formats from 30/100cm(60+40) to 70/160cm(80+70)
- 120 convex references, also available in symetrical and asymetrical formats
These two types of angled frames, concave or convex, are available with or without a canvas :
- 100% polyester white canvas - fine grain
- Polycotton black canvas - medium grain
The canvas is stretched on a single angled frame, built with the Master Toiles® manufactoring tradition :
- Solid Maritime pinewood sloped sticks
- Assembled traditionally by mortise and tenon
- Canvas stapled at the back
- Beechwood canvas keys mounted on each canvas
Our canvases are treated with an acrylic coating, suitable for all painting techniques.